Equipment – Automation Control & Monitoring
IF YOU’RE LIKE MOST FACILITY MANAGERS, YOU ARE CONSTANTLY BEING ASKED TO ACCOMPLISH MORE WITH FEWER RESOURCES.
OUR BUSINESS PARTNERSHIPS ARE FOCUSED on our shared long-term interests. Bond continually determines ways to save you time, money, and precious resources in every facet of water management. Our water treatment programs and control equipment are designed to complement each other and ensure your company’s success.
Bond designs, engineers, provides, and installs chemical programs and control equipment platforms according to your specific requirements. We accomplish this by understanding your problems, needs, and business strategies. Our sales and service representatives then translate this information into the best possible solution for you.
Directors of facilities are expected to accomplish more with fewer resources; simplicity and efficiency are crucial. Bond can implement monitoring and control systems that execute flexible water management and allow you to review through our electronic service reporting systems:
- Internet-based data management programs
- Data input from a variety of industry standard controllers
- Data output to word processing or spreadsheet programs
- Customized system data gathering and monitoring solutions
- Bond eService Electronic Reporting, data logging, and review programs, allowing your staff and management to obtain data 24/7/365 on your facility’s status, including reports, summaries, and data
Bond distributes only the finest equipment as related to water treatment, from manufacturers such as:
- Accent Controls
- Aquaphoenix Scientific
- Controlled Release Technologies
- Cooling Tower Products
- Peabody Engineering
- Water Technologies
- And many other reputable suppliers listed here
These companies are recognized as leaders in the water treatment industry, and each organization has products that can be customized to best fit the needs of our clients.
Contact us today and find out why more than 1,000 property managers and building owners choose Bond Water Technologies for their water treatment needs. Call us at 301.721.2663, or send us an email. You can also complete our Request for Information form.