Spill Containment Tanks
Many of our customers tell us that installing chemical spill containment tanks is now considered to be a critical initiative for their in-plant safety management protocol. Evaluating and eliminating unsafe maintenance practices not only makes sense but it saves money! Why risk dangerous spills, leaking containers and the cost of hazardous clean-up? Your best choice for safe water treatment chemical storage is to install double-walled spill containment tanks from Bond Water Technologies, Inc.
Bond spill containment tanks are available in many sizes. Let one of our water treatment specialists help you decide which tank system works the best for your application.
Call for spill containment tank details and for special limited time pricing, give us a call at 301-721-BOND (2663) or talk with your Bond Water Technologies representative.
Gemini Dual Containment™ Tank Systems
Square Model Tank Systems
Features & Benefits of Gemini Dual Containment™ Tank Systems
All Gemini tanks made from LLDPE and HDLPE are available WQA Gold Seal NSF/ ANSI 61 compliant.
* Linear polyethylene (LLDPE & HDLPE) construction. Polypropylene (PPL), HDXLPE and PVDF available – Superior chemical resistance for acids, caustics, sodium hypochlorite, biocides,
etc. Handles aggressive applications that stainless steel will not.
* Durable dual wall construction – Standard tanks rated 1.5 SPG, 1.9 SPG heavy duty available. “Tank in a Tank” design for instances where primary tank fails, the chemical will be safely contained in the secondary tank.
* NEW Standard secondary tank leak detection port – for optional leak detection alarm.
* Integral pump mounting platform – Lid has 240 pound rating allowing for use with metering pump or mixer mounted directly to tank dome. Models with sump reservoir collects and drains liquid back to the primary.
* Pump pick-up tube port – Install pump suction line with check valve quickly and easily. Once installed, tank contents are sealed from outside environment.
* Integral mouse door – Molded directly into most Gemini models, recessed mouse door allows for inexpensive installation of optional bottom bulkhead fitting for flooded suction connection or bottom fill.
Corrosion Resistant Construction
Gemini Tanks come standard with vented twist lid, pump suction pick up port and return drain built into pump mounting shelf, and connection fittings standard on dome top.
Common accessories include at-a-glance visual float gauge, quick coupler dry brake fill adapter, pump, remote web-based ultrasonic sensor system Tank WATCH-IT, interstitial leak detector and more.
Float Gauges for Gemini2 Tanks
All Gemini Float Style Level Gauges have 2” Male Threads for easy installation into Gemini FPT top connections. Available in your choice of Stainless Steel or PVDF for more aggressive chemical applications.
Call for details on spill containment tanks and for special limited time pricing. Give Bond a call at 301-721-BOND (2663) or talk with your Bond Water Technologies representative.
* 20% off applies only to in-stock items. Please check with your Bond representative for special size pricing.