BOND OFFERS NON-CHEMICAL COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL WATER TREATMENT SOLUTIONS AND MORE.
SINCE OUR INCEPTION OVER A DECADE AGO, Bond has had offerings within our programs to utilize non-chemical equipment and methods to provide an environmental solution for your facility. Recently, Bond partnered with Griswold to offer non-chemical solutions in the use of scale inhibition for open evaporative cooling water applications. Often, some chemical additions will be needed to provide complete solutions; included in these offerings, however, are some of the following:
- Griswold Non-Chemical Devices for Open Evaporative Cooling Systems
- Cartridge Filtration
- Reverse Osmosis
- Water Softening
- Ultraviolet Light
- Centrifugal Separation
- Hurricane Filtration
- Sweeper Filtration for Cooling Tower Basins
- Water Reuse Recommendations
Griswold Water Systems Wave Technology provides a sustainable solution to water treatment. Not only does Griswold Wave Technology replace most chemicals associated with traditional water treatment in evaporative and non-evaporative cooling loops, it preserves cooling system cleanliness through filtration and environmentally friendly sanitation as well. When cooling systems are clean, system efficiency is preserved, resulting in energy savings.
Multiple advantages for the end-user exist, including:
- Elimination of toxic chemicals from water systems, preventing toxic blowdown to the environment
- Realization of significant water savings by operating cooling towers at higher cycles of concentration than those towers would otherwise run on chemicals
- Reuse of non-toxic blowdown, and the reduction in potable water required for other uses
- Maintaining capital equipment in a state of peak efficiency
- Elimination of the need to handle toxic chemicals
- Elimination of the need to maintain required safety equipment
- Reduced exposure to Legionella by preserving the cleanliness of recirculating water systems
While not all of these advantages are recognized by the LEED rating system, many are.
Visit the Griswold website
Contact us today to learn more about an affordable water treatment program that you can depend on for the lifetime of your equipment.