Closed Loop Filtration & System Efficiency
Optimize Your Water Treatment Program Results (Closed Loop Filtration) – Most people would agree that filtration significantly improves the effectiveness of your chemical water treatment program by reducing the total suspended solids (TSS). Corrosion inhibitors and biocides perform much more efficiently if the solids loading can be controlled and reduced. Routine maintenance costs associated with the cleaning of heat exchangers, valves, coils and strainers can all be significantly impacted and effectively lowered. Improving and protecting your assets is what it is all about so anytime you can elevate performance and save money it’s a win/win!
Closed Loop Filtration Improves HVAC System Efficiency
Consider installing a by-pass filtration unit for your closed chilled or hot water recirculating water system today. Bond’s ST2 Series Filter Units are heavy duty stainless steel housings that supply flow rates of up to 20 GPM at a maximum water temperature of 300 degrees F making these ideal for hot or chilled water, high pressure and many other industrial applications.
- Heavy Duty Design for Smaller Filtration Systems and Bypass Arrangements
- Brushed 304 Stainless Steel Sump / Cast Brass/Nickel Head
- Easy To Install with Threaded ¾” In/Out – Bottom Drain Plug or Pet Cock
- Simple Filter Changes – Takes Only a Few Minutes
- Multiple Cartridge Sizes Available to Fit Your Specific Need
- At Bond, we specialize in creating innovative solutions to protect and improve your HVAC equipment and performance. Give Bond Water Technologies a call; let us help you optimize your water treatment results by installing a Bond #ST2 filtration unit on your closed loop system today.
10% Off – Closed Look Filtration Special Summer Pricing Package Includes:
- Model #ST2 Filter Unit
- Your Choice of Hot/Chilled Water Cartridges
- Micron Selection to Fit Your Systems Specific Filtration Needs
- Site Visit For Consultation On Installation
Call today and ask us about your free visit and consultation – one of our trained specialists will be happy to personally assist you – CALL 301.721.BOND (2663) or visit us at www.bondwater.com. You can also fill out the form below.